Location: Modern Hospital is located at the foot of the scenic "natural oxygen bar" Baiyun Mountain, which is known as the first of the "Eight Scenic Spots of Yangcheng", and is a national 5A-level scenic spot and national key scenic spot. The air of Baiyun Mountain is fresh and the scenery is beautiful, which makes it particularly suitable for relaxation and recuperation.
- Hospital pick-up service
- Premium Inpatient Services
- Hospital drop-off service
Nursing Service Enrironment Introduction Hospitalization education Pre-operative educationTreatment Services MDT team develops treatment Daily room visits and consultationsTranslation Service 24-Hour translation Services
Nursing Service Enrironment Introduction Hospitalization education Pre-operative education Post-operative education Daily medical care servicesTreatment Services MDT team develops treatment Daily room visits and consultationsTranslation Service 24-Hour translation Services
All rooms are equipped with independent bathrooms, and some of them are equipped with family kitchenettes; the hospitalized rooms are equipped with all kinds of necessary facilities and electrical appliances for family life, including: extra beds for accompanying nurses, TV, refrigerators, water dispensers, telephones, and 24-hour free broadband Internet access service. If you have any special needs, please contact the ward nurse.
- Self-catering Kitchen
Respecting the different dietary habits of different countries, we have a self-service kitchen with microwave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and cooking utensils to prepare food according to your preferences.
- Meal Delivery Time
- Assistance in ordering takeaways
For patients who want to change their appetite, under the guidance of the doctor, the hospital staff can recommend takeaways according to the patient's taste and help the patient to place an order.
（2）Medical fees paid by patients must go into the hospital's specialized medical fee account, which is subject to government inspection and taxation, cannot be taken out in cash at will and settled directly upon discharge.
（3）Finance must issue a receipt for each payment from patients, Please keep it in a safe place and use it as a proof of payment when discharged from the hospital.
- CashIf you bring your cash(RMB, HKD or USD) pay the medical fee in advance at the time of hospitalization and before treatment process
- Credit CardPay by credit card (MASTER, VISIA and JCB cards are currently accepted) is made at the hospital's Finance and Payment Office. If the card is in foreign currency, such as US dollars, the bank will automatically convert it into RMB at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Paid at local office prior to admissionPatients can pay the medical fee at the local office of St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou in foreign countries, the office will remit the payment back to the hospital's special medical account, the remittance fee will be borne by the hospital.
- Direct RemittancesPatients can remit money directly from overseas to our bank account to pay for the medical bills, the hospital's finance department will provide you with the details of the remittance.
- Free laundry service
- free ward cleaning
- wireless network WIFI
- Umbrella rental for free
- Order the necessary daily necessities, etc.