When you arrive at St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, we will do our best to meet your diverse needs, including medical needs, interpreter needs, nutritional dietary needs, living needs, leisure and entertainment needs, and travel needs, providing you with more choices for your leisure life during your hospitalization.
- Free 24-hour translationree multi-language translation service 24-hour translation service in various languages
- Multilingual translationprofessional translation services in English, French, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bengali, Cambodian, Arabic, Mongolian, etc.
- Assist in the whole processassist doctors and nurses in admission of patients, cooperate with doctors in daily ward rounds, communication and explanation of treatment plans, accompany patients in surgery, delivery of treatment and inspection.
- Document translationpatient discharge summary, examination results, translation of patient's own medical history, insurance policy filling and other translations, etc., as well as assisting with other value-added services
- Air-ticket and excursion ticket ordering
- Air-ticket change, visa extension and change service
- Hotel reservation
- Fax, printing, copy and scanning service
- Business information consultancy service
2、Special nutrition plan based on patient’s physical condition.
2、We provide cooking facilities such as micro-oven, electromagnetic oven, refrigerator and cookers, Patients and family can cook the food according to their flavors.
- Free laundry service
- Free clean wards
- Wireless network WIFI
- Free umbrella rental service
- Order the necessary daily necessities, etc.
There are various rooms provided, including cosy standard room, Western style VIP room, Chinese style VIP room, VIP luxury suite, each of which is equipped with independent bathroom and some of them are with small kitchens;
Aside from above equipment, there are also television, refrigerator, water dispenser, phone and 24-hour free internet in the rooms. If needed, one more bed can be added. In case of special needs, you can also ask the nurses for them;
Considering some patients’ needs and to make your hospitalization enjoyable, the hospital also has set up a coffee bar.
- Festivals celebrationOn big days like New Year, National Day, Religious holidays, the Kings’ birthdays, we organize the patients and their families to celebrate the festival and send gifts.
- The Mandarin ClassWe have mandarin lessons for our patients and their family members whose native languages are like English, Indonesian, Vietnamese.etc to lean basic mandarin for daily communication.
- Activities for healthWe organize activities like Tai Chi, Wu Qin Xi, Baduanjin qigong and Yoga to guide patients and their family members to take proper exercises.
- Monthly “Anti-Cancer Warrior” election and awardOur hospital conducts the “Anti-cancer Warrior” selection every month, the number of selection is three. Patients join together and share their anti-cancer experience each month. They exchange the positive energy and attitudes to strengthen their anti-cancer faith and encourage each other.
- Patients’ clubIn order to help patients build a healthy and positive attitude towards disease, we set up the Patients’ Club. During the hospitalization, patients can relax in the club like chatting with new friends, drinking tea, playing chess and poker, watching TV, watching movies.etc
- Climbing Baiyun Mountain and singing at the mountainThe hospital occasionally organizes patients to climb the Baiyun Mountain and sing at the mountain to relieve their loneliness in a foreign country.
- Movie viewing once a weekEvery Tuesday, 19:00- 20:30, 9th floor "Modern Cinema" plays the latest movies for patients