On February 4, 2021, A Cancer Journal for Clinicians (with highest impact factor), released the latest data on global cancer. It shows that breast cancer has already replaced lung cancer as the number one cancer in the world and the age of onset tends to get younger. Therefore, it is important to prevent breast cancer. Here are some tips on how to prevent breast cancer:
1. Diet: keep a balanced diet, eat more vegetables, fruits and cereals, and take less fat, sugar and animal protein (especially red meat and barbecue). Green tea and soy milk are recommended, try tolower the intake of stimulating drinks such as coffee and cola.
2. Exercise: stick to a moderate frequency for physical exercise, such as walking, jogging and swimming, these exercises can improve immunity and reduce the risk of diseases such as obesity and diabetes, then indirectly prevent the occurrence of breast cancer. In addition, cardio exercise can also lower the level of estrogen and reduce the incidence of breast cancer.
3. Mental state: Maintain a good mood, reduce stress and anxiety, and maintain good social relationships. Keep a positive state of mind can improve immunity and reduce the occurrence of diseases.
4. Physical examination: It is recommended that women have an annual breast health examination, including breast ultrasound and mammogram, to detect the sign of breast cancer in advance.
5. Avoid estrogen abuse: Estrogen abuse is an important factor that triggers breast cancer. It is recommended to avoid using drugs and products containing estrogen.
Experts of MCHG maintaining a healthy lifestyle and regular health checkups can help prevent and treat breast cancer.